Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Wacky Packages Coffee Table Book "Lost Wacky" - Boozeball

As I was checking out A Pack A Day this evening, I saw that Gamblers Fan posted the contents of 2 1982 Topps Baseball Stickers packs which came in this wrapper:


Most people probably don't know that there was an unpublished Wacky Package sticker which parodied this wrapper which was created around the time the baseball stickers were issued:
The previously unpublished Wacky Package sticker was recently released as an insert in the newly published Wacky Packages book which reprints the artwork from the first 7 series that were originally released in 1973 - 1974:


I had previously posted the various sports card collecting Wacky Packages a few months ago on my post about my memories of collecting Wackys, but since the book had not been released at the time I wrote my post, I wasn't aware of the Boozeball sticker.

Seeing the Pack A Day post tonight reminded me of the sticker that came with the book, so I thought this would be a good time to share the sticker with everyone.

If you are interested in Wacky Packages, or specifically in the book, I highly recommend The Wacky Packages Website which has all the information you would ever want to know about Wackys. I'd like to thank Greg for the Boozeball scan which I borrowed from his site.

No comments: