Saturday, September 27, 2025

They Still Work! 1970 Fleer Iron-Ons

 I came across a video on Youtube from Rob Opens Wax opening a pack of 1970 Fleer Iron-ons.

  
 It was fun to see Rob not only open the pack


  but then also see how well the iron-ons still work:

 

Not bad for a 55 year old product! 

Thanks to Rob for sharing this.  

Here is the link to the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnkfn6VX0nY&=69s


3 comments:

Fuji said...

I enjoy watching Rob rip open older wax products. Pretty cool to see him rip open this pack and test out the iron on.

John Bateman said...

Great looking Astros Logo

Anonymous said...

Does anyone have the complete list of baseball facts that were on the Instructions card in the Iron Ons packs? I've catalogued 19 different. They are not in TCDB. Would love to know what everyone has in their collection so I could post a complete set list.