Sunday, April 27, 2008

Fleer Baseball Cloth Patches - Uncut Sheet

After completing the review of all the Fleer Baseball Cloth Patch variations over the last 2 months, I've got one final item to share as we wrap things up - an uncut sheet!

To get a better look, click on the picture to open a bigger picture in a new window.

I believe this is either a 1974 or 1975 sheet. The logo patches with the dark borders (A's,Pirates, Expos & Rangers) have the "Peel Here" instructions in white instead of black, so this sheet is from one of the later printings. Unfortunately the sheet isn't dated so I can't confirm the year.

For those of you who have been following along with my posts on the Fleer Baseball Cloth Patches, thanks for reading, and for sharing your comments with me. I hope you've found the look back at these patches interesting and informative.

I'll be doing a similar review of the Fleer Football Cloth Patches a bit later in the year as we get closer to Football season. In the meantime, I've still got many more Fleer as well as some other oddball items to cover!

No comments: